When you come for each session, we start with a bioresonance assessment. While the assessment is taking place, you will also be receive bioresonance therapy. You will leave with a personalised remedy to take away. Where appropriate I may also include some gentle kinesiology techniques to help balance the body.
You will be required to complete and return a short questionnaire prior to your appointment.
I utilise the following technologies in my practice: A Qest4 machine and when necessary for additional support a Rayonex Polar 1000 machine.
A bioresonance assessment will do a comprehensive check for energetic imbalances in:
- Main organs and systems
- Body pH
- Identification of harmful substances
- Vital substances (nutrient deficiencies, hydration, gut flora etc)
- Food intolerance
- Identification and treatment for electrical sensitivity and geopathic stress
- Identification of flower essences for emotional support
- Detoxification pathways
- Fundamental energy systems (including acupuncture meridians and chakras)
- Energy production
Following your appointment you will be given advice that may include any or a combination of the following;
- Dietary advice (foods to eat and those to avoid
- Methods of food preparation and cooking)
- Herbs or tissue salts
- Easy naturopathic techniques
- Flower remedies for emotional support
- Simple exercises for stress management or to strengthen your energy systems
- General lifestyle recommendations
- You will also be provided with a personalised bio-energetic remedy that is imprinted with frequencies to support your well being
The initial appointment will take between 1 1/2 – 2 hours and costs £125. This will include a personalised bio-energetic remedy to take with you and a written personalised recommendation which will be prepared and sent to you by email (or post if preferred) shortly after your appointment.
Follow up appointments are at a standard rate of £50 per hour, (appointments are generally 60 -90 minutes in duration), plus a personalised remedy (£5).
As a general rule it is recommended to budget for approximately 2 – 3 sessions.
However, the number of sessions that you will require depends on the nature of your symptoms, how long you have been experiencing them, and the level of disturbance in the body.
Payment and cancellations
Payment can be accepted as cash or cheque – thank you.
Less than 24 hour cancellations will incur a charge of half the price of your booked session. Non attendance for a booked session will unfortunately incur the full cost of the session.